Saturday, September 29, 2018

Narture Nature




               It was a drizzly day, I was returning to my home from college.The drizzly breeze wafted on my face along with the sound of music, humming of the birds.It was a long way down the road, leafs taking the steps by my side.My friend was with me, he was busy relishing with his music,on the other hand i enjoyed the essentiality of nature and continued the walk.
      My home is near the lake,it describes the beauty of nature,it is calm.I used to take long walks in there,and I would stand near the perch(horizontal pole to stand or sit) to enjoy the cool breeze with its purity.
      As I reached my home, I went to my room which was two stories up.I saw the small pile of dry and some fresh grass sticks around my window.I thought it must the tenant's kids and I cleaned it up.Next day, at the same time when I was back from college,there were some more pile of grass lying arond my window.I cleaned it up again.The same went on for few more days.I had reached the limit of cleaning the grass, so I asked the neighbour, was it their's children's work, the answer was no.

So I kept wondering who would have done this.As the next day was sunday I was waiting for the culprit.It was about Eleven past fifteen,I saw some birds flying around my house top.I didnt much worry about them and went inside to finish my work.As I was writing my notes, I could hear a samll humming and chirping of birds near my window.I went out slowly to see what was it all about.I saw the birds collecting the grass and sticks for their beautiful home.At that moment I realised the birds hardwork and I was sorry for them, as I had remove all their's work of collected grass and throwed it away.

                     Nest out of Waste wooden plancks

    
       So I decided to build a nest for them .I had some unused wooden planks left in my room.I made a nest for those beautiful little birds,and placed it in the open terrace.After few days the birds noticed the nest which I had built for them.
       I keep a bowl of water and some grains for them everyday.I dont know which bird it was, it looked like a sparrow and also similar in its size.

                   Kind of sparrow

        PC:Prabudh Raghuram
      Instead of buying the birds and keeping them away from their freedomness ,behind a cage.Its better to help and feed them without any cages.

1 comment: